Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6 -7
Please pray for:
- 9 p.m. each night 1 minute prayer for South Africa & our neighbouring countries, for world-wide peace and stability and an end to all violence; also for all folk suffering from the after-effects of storms and floods.
- Rev. Bill Thompson, please pray for his complete recovery.
- Peggy’s Uncle, Godfrey Mothibe is seriously ill & bed-ridden, please uphold him & his wife, Berrent.
- Gutch Vickers, recovering at home.
- Cecil John recovering well, please continue to uphold him in prayer.
- Chaka’s father passed away in Zimbabwe, please uphold the family.
- Len Shaw, recovering at home after a bad fall, please continue to uphold him In prayer.
- John Wolff, suffering with a severe eye problem.
- Bev Look’s sister, Judy, suffering from cancer & battling with severe pain.
- Mike & Carol Lawrence, both not well, please uphold them in prayer.
- Billy Smith suffering with cancer.
- Dylan Masson, age 14, friend of Ron & Norma Page, very ill & undergoing tests .
- Please uphold any of our members whom you know have experienced grief or loss recently.
- In thanks for the wonderful work the Lord is doing in our church family.
Prayer partners will be at the rail after the service if you are in need of prayer.
Each Wednesday at 08h30 there will be 30 Minutes of Prayer in the Sanctuary. All are welcome to join us as we give thanks & praise to our Heavenly Father and come to him in prayerful supplication for our church, our members, our land & it’s leaders. If you are in need of prayer, please come to the Altar steps after the service. Prayer partners will be at the rail after the services if you are in need.
Please contact the Office or complete a Care Slip in the foyer to share your requests.