Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6 -7
Please pray for:
- Margaret Lombard’s husband, Hans, passed away suddenly, please uphold her & the family
- Di Jackson, recovering after surgery
- Pippa MacMillan, admitted to hospital – awaiting surgery
- Gutch Vickers admitted to hospital with heart problems.
- Ronnie Naidoo, Alvin Kisten’s brother-in-law, struggling with cancer.
- Norma Page’s sister, Marion, suffering from pain & cancer. Admitted to hospital.
- Baby Tatum Capper, 2 months old, suffering from cystic fibrosis
- Herman Pieterse passed away, please uphold the family
- Jenny Dinham’s mother passed away, please uphold the family
- Ursula Lebuso, kidney infection, undergoing further tests
- The S.A. Council of Churches has called on all communities to pray for rain in our country.
- Pray for our Country at 9pm every night.