Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6 -7
Please pray for:
- 9 pm. each night 1 minute prayer for South Africa & especially the water crisis
- Little Josh (9 years old) diagnosed with cancerous tumour
- Katlego & Charmaine, friends of congregation, suffering with cancer.
- Wendy Smith, recovering from a deep vein thrombosis in her leg
- Lachlan Greathead’s parents very thankful for your prayers, he has recovered well.
- Maria Sekano, Rev. Philip’s mother-in-law, slowly recovering, please continue to uphold her
- Rev. Bill Thompson, please pray for his complete recovery
- Erich Carbonari, please continue to pray and uplift Erich
- Roger Hand, general ill health
- John Wolff, suffering with a severe eye problem
- Bev Look’s sister, Judy, undergoing chemo and struggling with pain
- Mike & Carol Lawrence, both not well, please uphold them in prayer.
- Billy Smith, recovering after surgery , please continue to uphold him.
- Please uphold any of our members whom you know have experienced grief or loss recently.
- In thanks for the wonderful work the Lord is doing in our church family.
Prayer partners will be at the rail after the service if you are in need of prayer.
Each Wednesday at 08h30 there will be 30 Minutes of Prayer in the Sanctuary. All are welcome to join us as we give thanks & praise to our Heavenly Father and come to him in prayerful supplication for our church, our members, our land & it’s leaders. If you are in need of prayer, please come to the Altar steps after the service. Prayer partners will be at the rail after the services if you are in need.
Please contact the Office or complete a Care Slip in the foyer to share your requests.