Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6 -7
Please pray for:
- Karen Becker, recovering after major cancer surgery
- Baby Alexa, daughter of Carynn & Keenan Hing, undergoing strict monitoring, please pray for continued improvement in her health.
- Carol Lawrence, not well, undergoing treatment at Poortview
- Peter Taute’s mother, not well & feeling very depressed
- Little Juane – smiling & eating; undergoing lengthy rehab; please pray for her complete recovery
- Bev Looks sister, Judy Denton, in hospital recovering after a kidney operation
- Please pray that the elections on Wednesday, 3rd August, will be carried out in peace throughout South Africa.
- Bev Ehmke, not well & undergoing treatment
- Jacqui, Peggy’s sister, hospitalized with lung complications.
- Deon Marais’ mother, (Sharon Smith’s sister) passed away, please uphold the family.
- Di Jackson, recovering after surgery
- Pippa MacMillan, admitted to hospital – awaiting surgery
- Gutch Vickers admitted to hospital with heart problems.
- Ronnie Naidoo, Alvin Kisten’s brother-in-law, passed away; please uphold the family.
- Norma Page’s sister, Marion, suffering from pain & cancer. Admitted to hospital.
- Baby Tatum Capper, cystic fibrosis, gaining weight & health – thank you, Lord.
- Herman Pieterse passed away, please uphold the family
- Jenny Dinham’s mother passed away, please uphold the family
- Ursula Lebuso, kidney infection, undergoing further tests
- The S.A. Council of Churches has called on all communities to pray for rain in our country.
- Pray for our Country at 9pm every night.