Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6 -7
Please pray for:
- 9 p.m. each night 1 minute prayer for South Africa; for peace and stability and for an end to abuse & killing of women
- Ken Rice passed away, please uphold Dawn and family in prayer
- Ronelle & Peter Taute’s, son-in-law Heinrich, passed away tragically in an accident; please uplift them, and their daughter Chanelle and baby Dieter.
- Rev. Bill Thompson, recovering after knee surgery
- Heather Paton’s sister-in-law, Joka, passed away, please uplift the family in prayer
- Lynne Fernihough fell & damaged her kneecap
- Marion Mason recovering after undergoing knee replacement surgery.
- Clive McAdam, suffering from cancer
- Jean Wilson, fell and broke her leg, recovering at home
- Bev Look’s sister, Judy Denton, undergoing chemo
- In thanks for the wonderful work the Lord is doing in our church family.
- Our leaders and each ministry in our church & also our outreach in Zandspruit.
- Please pray for our new Sermon Series “The Heart of Giving” commencing 21st May 2017